Mike and Sarah

Mike and Sarah's Web Log

Friday, July 27, 2007

Weekend Plans, et al

I'm reprising my role as "The Slice" in the Rosemount parade on Saturday. It should be fun! I mean really, when is dressing up like a pizza a bad time?

Saturday night we're heading to Amber & Wayne's. Nicole & Scott and Tami & Brian will all be there. The last time we were all together was St Patrick's Day -- so it's been a long time!

Sunday is celebrity time. Tami & I are going to the MOA to meet "Big Black" from MTV and Fred Savage from Wonder Years! I'm more excited about Kevin Arnold.

Alyssa & Ray are currently in Portugal. It's so fun to keep up with their travels via their website. They really do crack me up.

Countdown to Australia = 96 days!!

Mike & Mary & Bruce are going to "Spamalot" tonight at the Ordway. I'm glad they all share a love of Monty Python, because there's no chance of me going to see that play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home